Become a soul rebel a capturer and a soul adventurer
- Lei greeting at boarding
- Cruise in magnificent Pacific waters aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned, jet-powered catamaran
- View beautiful Hawaiian reefs
- Enjoy a unique seaborne view of Oahu’s magnificent southern coast, including the famous Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head
- Meals prepared by Chef Chai
- Alcoholic beverages are available from our onboard bars
All Cruises Include:
- Complimentary non-alcoholic boarding drink
- Special cuisine prepared by Chef Chai
- All fuel, fees and handling charges
- IMAX™ Theater Experience
- Optional transportation — $15 per person. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off (Waikiki hotels only at designated pickup points)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuities (optional)
* Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, If cruise is canceled due to poor weather, passengers have their choice of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- No high heels, flat shoes only
SemiSub is one of the world’s most luxurious high-tech watercraft. After a warm Hawaiian greeting at the world famous Aloha Tower piers, guests enjoy a short sail to a special reef location specifically selected for its underwater beauty. Once positioned, the vessel partially submerges and guests are escorted into one-of-a-kind underwater viewing in comfortable seats. Guests are encouraged to take photos and videos of the beautiful reefs and marine life, and often Hawaiian sea turtles and even reef sharks are seen. When not in one of the special viewing compartments, guests relax on deck in comfortable captain-style seating and enjoy a delicious meal prepared by world renowned Chef Chai.
A special video showcases the beautiful world beneath our ocean’s surface and the key role played by our precious reefs. Of course, the view of one of our planet’s most beautiful coasts provides marvelous photo opportunities… and memories for a lifetime.
This amazing offshore Waikiki adventure allows guests to see the spectacular fireworks show on Friday evenings from the world class Semisub while enjoying a delicious meal specially prepared by world-renowned Chef Chai. SemiSub is one of the world’s most luxurious high-tech watercraft. After a warm Hawaiian greeting, guests enjoy a comfortable sail from Aloha Tower toward Diamond Head where you will view the beautiful Waikiki shorelines and a spectacular fireworks show. Guests are encouraged to take photos and videos. Of course, the view of one of our planet’s most beautiful coasts provides marvelous photo opportunities… and memories for a lifetime.
Daily Cruise Schedule
See your activity desk or call (808) 202-2038
SS1- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
SS2- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
SS3- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
SS4- 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fireworks Display/Dinner (Seasonal):
Sept-May 7:45 p.m.
June-Aug 8 p.m.
Friday Schedule:6:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
$149.00 per Person plus tax
*Lap children FREE
Voucher Not Required: You can present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity.
Our friendly staff has your
reservation on file
and only requires proof of identity.
(valid photo ID for the Lead
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel inside 48 hours there will be no refund.
Claustrophobia is never a problem as guest may walk out of the viewing compartment and return to the main or upper decks above the surface at their pleasure.
Select Waikiki Hotel pick-ups are available from these locations:
Ala Moana Hotel
Aston Waikiki Beach
Hilton Garden Inn
Waikiki Beach Marriott
Duration: Approximately 2 hours pier to pier/ Return: Returns to original departure point.
Lei greeting at boarding
Cruise in magnificent Pacific waters aboard a luxurious, air-conditioned, jet-powered catamaran
View beautiful Hawaiian reefs
Enjoy a unique seaborne view of Oahu’s magnificent southern coast, including the famous Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head
Meals prepared by Chef Chai
Alcoholic beverages are available from our onboard bars