Job Title: Tour Boat Crew/Waitstaff
Company: Semisub LLC
Salary: $13.00 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Job Description: We are seeking multiple Tour Boat Crew/Wait Staff to become an integral part of our team! You will serve food, guide tours, and explain safety to passengers.
Must live on the Island of Oahu.
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the boat
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Explain to guests about safety, schedules, operations, and tend to guests needs
- Clean and prepare the dining and vessel areas
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform other restaurant and ship crew duties as assigned
- Must be hard working, prompt, and reliable
- ABLE TO PASS DOT DRUG SCREENING
- CPR Certified or able to pass training
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a constant moving environment
- Able to adapt to situations while staying calm
- Take initiative and follow directions
Special Consideration: (not required, but a plus)
- Worked on a boat or cruise ship
- Currently first-aid and CPR certified
- Mechanically inclined
- Marine biology and environmental conservation knowledge
Our Boat tours multiple times daily. We have up to 149 guests on each tour leaving from Kewalo Basin Harbor. We will be training our candidates in CPR, First aid, and Coastguard regulations along with our tour operating procedures.
As we receive your resume we may fit you into what we think may fit you better in our company, so don’t leave out your skills. We are looking for the best candidate for all of our positions. We will contact you when we are ready to interview you.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org